Sachin KUmar Jain
Dr. Sachin KUmar Jain is a Associate Professor IPS Academy College of Pharmacy, Indore M. P India.
He Completed his PhD In Pharmacognosy & Phytochemistry from School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya
Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (M. P.) in 2017 under the guidance of Dr. G. P. Choudhary, Reader, School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore (M. P.) INDIA & Co-guidance of Dr. D. K. Jain Director IPS Academy, College of Pharmacy, Indore MP India. He completed my B. Pharm and M. Pharm. (Pharmacognosy) from BRNCP Mandsaur MP in 2004 and 2007 and amp; Ph. D. from School of Pharmacy, Devi Ahilya Vishwavidyalaya, Indore in Pharmacognosy and Phytochemistry in 2017. He published more than 50 Research Papers in various national and international journals and peer reviewer of more than 12 national and international journals Papers and his served as Editorial Boad member for some Pharmaceutical Journals.
1. Assessment of various Phytopharmacological activities of plant drugs.
2. Drug development of herbal extracts.
3. Standardization of herbal extract and crude drugs.
4. Phytochemical screening and investigation.
5. Quality control of crude drugs.
6. Isolation and characterization of active constituents of plants